Friday, April 1, 2011

New Coupons!

It's a new month (Happy April Fools!), which means new coupons!  And, these are not a joke. :)  I'm kind of mad at myself that I bought goldfish yesterday because of course a rare coupon comes out for them today!  I know they're not super healthy...but for the upcoming roadtrip, they'll come in handy!  Plus, they are 10/$10 at Publix right now, so with the new coupon, .35/1 which will double, you pay .30 per bag!

So, here are some of my favorites...it's about time we see the .75/1 Cascadian Farms roll back around...we're running low on cereal!

$1/1 Newman's Own Thin & Crispy Pizza
$1/1 Progresso Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs
$1/1 McCann's Irish Oatmeal product
$1/1 Truvia Sweetener
$1/1 Weight Watchers Frozen Novelty Carton
$0.75/1 Chex Cereal
$0.35/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment