Friday, February 4, 2011

What's on the Menu?

 Here are the dinners we've had this week.  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make! 

Saturday: Thai dinner with my family
Sunday: (Grass-fed, thanks to my dad for springing for them!) pork chops with fingerling potatoes, green beans and rolls
Monday: New recipe: Orange chicken with rice
Tuesday: Brinner! Or, breakfast for dinner for all you non Scrubs fans out there
Wednesday: Turkey chili & cornbread
Thursday: Stouffer's helped me out tonight...just popped a pre-made pasta, chicken, broccoli and cheese bake into the oven
Friday: No coaching for hubby tonight so we're actually going to get to go out on a Friday night!  Knowing how frugal I am, my mom gave me a gift card to Outback Steakhouse that is about to expire that she won't use...so she thought to give it to me!  It won't pay for the whole meal, but it will keep us under our restaurant budget for the week, which is awesome.  Although, with all this rain, we may end up staying in!  Time will tell tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment