Friday, September 17, 2010

Companies Contacted


So this was one day, where I only received coupons from Mama Mary's.  Like I said, I haven't had as much time to write companies, so the mail really slowed down.  But, we have come to really like the Mama Mary's pizza dough to make homemade pizza, so I was glad to see this! Included was:

(2) .55/1 MM pancake mix
(2) .75/1 MM pizza dough

This was another day of mail, which I was quite excited about!  Annie's is natural and makes gluten-free products like mac-n-cheese, which is all my sister can eat, so needless to say I was happy to see all these coupons!  Included in this batch was:

Up to $8.50 in coupons for Annie's Natural products
A FREE Dannon product up to $1.95
(2) .25/1 any Dannon product (which will make for more FREE yogurt after doubles!)


Has anybody out there written any companies and had success???

No comments:

Post a Comment