Monday, September 20, 2010

Publix 9/16

I'm a little behind in my posting...last week was a busy week of not being home!  I made this trip on Thursday night to get the penny item, coffee, and picked up a few other things as well since you have to have a minimim $10 purchase.  But, I made a rookie mistake...but so did my favorite cashier...so it ended up that we kind of canceled each other's mistakes out!
Ok, I just realized somehow the coffee didn't get into the picture....odd.  Anyway, here are the totals (and my mistake!):

(2) Ronzoni Pasta @ .70, so $1.39 (BOGO)
     -(2) .55/1 (no longer available to print)
Final Price: .29 cents for both, or .15 cents each (these will be donated)

(5) Philadelphia Cream Cheese @ $1.25, s $6.25 total
    -$5/5 Kraft participating products printable found HERE
Final Price: $1.25 for 5, or .25 cents each ( a GREAT price on cream cheese!)

Quaker Oats @ $1.28 (BOGO)
    -$1/1 found in 9/12/10 RP
Final Price: .28 cents

(3) Stoneyfield Yogurt Cups @ .50 cents each, so $1.50 total
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, found HERE
Final Price: .50 cents for all 3, or .16 cents per cup (another GREAT price!)

Del Monte Green Beans @ .65 (BOGO)
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, mailed to me by company for giving them compliment
Final Price: FREE + .35 cent profit!

Del Monte Corn @ $1.49
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, mailed to me
Final Price: .49

Here was my mistake...I thought I was getting a Del Monte veggie that was BOGO so it should've been free + profit but either the register rang it up wrong, or it wasn't included in the sale, and I didn't pay close enough attention.  Either way, I should've been watching the register, but was too busy chatting with my check-out lady!  She somehow scanned another .50/1 coupon that doubled though, so I got that extra dollar too...so neither of us was very with it on Thursday night!

Total before coupons & store sales: $23.54
Total after coupons & store sales: $1.68
Savings: 93.76%  

Even with my mistake, this was still a great trip!  Granted, I then made a trip to Whole Foods on Friday and dropped some SERIOUS cash...How did ya'll do this week?  Or last week, I should say...

No comments:

Post a Comment