Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rite Aid

I didn't have the best of trips recently to Rite-Aid, but I'm still pleased.  Didn't get paid this time, but sometimes you just gotta settle for paying a little OOP.  I've gotten so spoiled though....

Like I was telling you in THIS post about the type of deodorant my husband uses, I was lucky that Rite-Aid decided to put Tom's of Maine products on sale this week.  And, I had a few coupons to match up, which always makes it better!

AMO Complete Contact Solution @ $7.99
     -will receive $7.99 in SCR
     -$1/1 8/15/10 RP in AJC
Final Price: $1 profit!

Tom's of Maine Deoderant & Toothpaste @ $3 each, so $6 total
    -will receive $1 for buying 2 Tom's of Maine products
    -$1/1 Tom's deoderant 6/13/10 SS in AJC
    -$1/1 Tom's toothpaste 6/13/10 SS in AJC
    -$1/1 Tom's toothpaste or mouthwash (Rite-Aid Video Values)
Fina Price: $1 each, or $2 total

Total before coupons, store sales & rebates: 22.52
Total after coupons & store sales: $10.83
Total after coupons, store sales & rebates: $1.84
Savings: 91.83%

No comments:

Post a Comment