Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sisters

Even though my sister doesn't live very far away from me, it seems like we don't see each other nearly as much as we used to.  Which makes me sad sometimes.  Before she starts back to school (grad school that is!), we wanted to have her over for dinner.  But, that's hard sometimes since she doesn't eat red meat or gluten...which we eat alot of!  So there's lots of pre-planning involved, to say the least.  Anyway, she came over last night and we had gluten free pasta with alfredo sauce, broccoli and chicken.  But that's not what this post is about....being the sweet person she is, my sister walks in with not 1...but 3 bouquets of flowers she'd picked up on her way!  I let her arrange them all together in a vase we had...and here was the final product!
Beautiful, no?  Here's a close-up of some the flowers.  Glad I have a sister that appreciates fresh flowers as much as I do!  Love you Rach!

No comments:

Post a Comment