Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Publix

After an awesome 10 day vacation down to Disney & Key West, we're finally back! I might post some pictures in a little while. While in Key West, we stayed in a hotel with a kitchen, hoping that might help us save some on going out to eat 3 meals a day. I'm not sure it really did, but oh well. We ended up spending $50 at the grocery store down there, with no coupons, which was hard for me to do! I just kept telling myself, we're on vacation, we're on vacation...

Anyway, now that we're back, of course we needed to restock on a few things. Thanks to my sweet husband who quickly put up all the groceries for me, I have no picture. He forgets about the picture until he's put everything away, and I decided it just wasn't worth taking everything back out again. But, I will tell ya'll what I got. It's mostly fresh produce, so I expected the price to be higher, but alot of it was on sale!

Total before coupons: $48.50
Total after coupons:$14.62
Savings: 69%

Purchased:
2 Half Gallons Smart Balance Mark (got both for free after BOGO and rebate this week!) @ $3.59
5lb bag Domino Sugar @ $2.49
Celery @ $1.69
Whole Pineapple @ $2.99
2 Packages Earth Grains Wheat Thin Buns @ $2.99
2 Sweet Vidalia Onions @ $2.18
2 Zucchini @ $1.06
Blueberries @ $1.50
Betty Crocker Cake Mix @ .92 cents
Pork Chops @ $3.99
Betty Crocker Frosting @ $1.39
Bananas @ .99 cents
Green Bell Pepper @ .49 cents
2 Cans Bush's Black Beans @ $1.86

Coupons Used:
$5/25 purchase Rite-Aid
.40 cents off Domino Sugar, doubled to .80 cents (AJC)
$2.50 off Smart Balance milk (which was BOGO this week, so it only cost $1.80, so this was a .70 cents money maker!) (AJC)
$2 off Smart Balance Milk (.20 cents MM!) (found HERE)
.50 cents off Whole Del Monte Pineapple, doubled to $1 (found HERE, use zip 29640)
.50 cents off Betty Crocker Cake Mix & Icing, doubled to $1 (internet printable)
2 $1 off produce wyb Earth Grains Wheat Thin Buns (found tearpad in store near in bread aisle)

No comments:

Post a Comment