Monday, June 14, 2010

I Heart Rite-Aid!


Ok, so I just got back from the best Rite-Aid Trip ever...and couldn't wait to post about it! It went so smoothly, and made me money---can't beat that! Rite-Aid seems to have had some off weeks recently, but things are picking back up...as can be seen from this post! The Gillette body wash is on sale for $2.99 this week, and also has a SCR of 2.99, making it free! The awesome thing is that I also had a BOGO coupon, so I got 2 for free! Also, there is a new rebate for Schick Hydro Razor HERE, and with my $5 of manu q, and $1 off store q, I only paid 99 cents OOP and will still get the full price (6.99) back. Gotta love free stuff!

Total before coupons & wellness card: $31.47
Total after coupons & wellness card: $1.41 OOP (out-of-pocket), BUT I will receive 2 rebates back, making this a money-maker of $8.57!
Savings:......drum roll please....137%!!!

Purchased:
2 Gillette Body Wash @ $2.99 each, so $5.98 total
2 Clearasil (B1G1 50% off this week) @ $5.29 & $2.64, so $7.93
3 pack Ivory Soap @ .99 cents
Schick Hydro Razor @ $6.99

Coupons Used:
$5/20 Rite Aid purchase
.50 cents Ivory 3-pack (found in 6/16 AJC, PG insert)
BOGO Gillette BodyWash (savings of $2.99, found in 6/16 AJC, PG insert)
$5 off Schick Hydro Razor (found in 6/16 AJC)
$1 off Video Values for Schick Razor (found HERE)
$3 off Video Values Clearasil
2 $2 off Clearasil (manu q found HERE)


I also made a Publix run since some of my really good q's were going to expire before I got back in town. (Hubs and I are off to Florida for 10 days!). Here's what I bought. Can anyone take a guess at how much I spent on everything in this picture, after coupons?

1 comment:

  1. 137%???!!! is that even mathematically possible?? i guess so since you are the accountant! I think that you spent... 12 dollars. Is there a prize for the closest without going over??

    ReplyDelete