Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Publix 7/18

Where is July going???  Passing me right by apparently.  Well, I spent last week in the mountains of North Carolina with some gorgeous weather---well, after it rained cats and dogs the first day we were there.  But, that made for some fun tubing!  Anyhow, I pretty much took the week off from shopping, but wanted to get a trip in before this sale week ended.  So in between unpacking, working, unpacking, laundry, and unpacking some more...I made a quick Publix run!

I was so happy to see the Dropps on BOGO as I'd just done the giveaway, and the company had sent me some coupons...perfect timing!  Also, CF cereal hasn't been on sale in forever it seems like....my husband has actually had to eat non-organic cereal a few times! (gasp) I think he'll survive. :)
Total before sales & coupons: $56.78 (Now tell me that does NOT look like $57 worth!)
Total after sales & coupons: $10.78
Savings: 81% (My best in a while!)

***Also used $3/30 purchase that I "bought" from Recyclebank

(2) Cascadian Farms Organic cereal @ $2.69 (orig. $3.99)
    -(2) $1/1 found HERE (Whole Foods)
    -(2) .75/1 found HERE
Final Price: $.94 each or $1.88 for both

(3) Dropps Laundry Detergent @ 2/$5.99, so $8.99 total (orig. $5.99 each)
    -(3) $2/1 mailed to by company after contacting them
Final Price: $2.99 for all 3, or .99 each

(2) 8 O'clock Coffee @ 2/$6.99 (orig. $6.99 each)
    -$2/2 found in 6/5/11 SS
Final Price: 2 for $4.99 or $2.5 each

Herbal Essence Shampoo @ $2.79
     -.50/1, doubled to $1, found on product (now, I could've sworn this was a Publix LU coupon, but it doubled on my receipt which I wasn't expecting, so it might've been manufacturer's, in which case I should not have used the coupon you'll see below the Aussie...see, even veterans make mistakes!  But, the computer took both....)
Final Price: $1.79

Aussie Styling Spray @ $2.79 (orig. $3.49)
     -.50/1, doubled to $1, found on product
     -$3 off wyb an Herbal Essence or Aussie product
Final Price: FREE + $1.21 overage!

1.21 lbs Cherries @ $1.99/lb (orig$3.99/lb)
    -no coupon
Final Price: $2.41

Colgate Toothpaste @ $1.35 (orig. $2.69) (will go in donation pile)
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, found in 7/10/11 SS
Final Price: .35

Write Brothers Pens @ .50 (these will go in donation pile also)
     -$1/1 found HERE
Final Price: FREE + .50 overage!

No comments:

Post a Comment