Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Month-New Coupons!

 With the busy weekend I didn't get a chance to post about new coupons that have appeared...I am so happy to see Cascadian Farms back as we are down to our last box!  (I know, you're shocked, right?)  I'm also excited that the Whole Foods coupon for CF doesn't expire for another 2 months...I will be doing some serious stacking of coupons in the next few weeks!  Anyway, here are some of my favorites...remember, if you think you might use it, print it because it will run out of prints and disappear before you know it! Check these out and see if there are any others you might want!

.75/1 Cascadian Farms product
BOGO 100% FruitSource Bars
$1/1 Benadryl Anti-Itch product (pair this with the Green Advantage Flyer at Publix to get CHEAP anti-itch meds!)
$1/4 Larabars or Jocolat bars
.50/1 Nature Valley Granola Thins

No comments:

Post a Comment