Friday, June 10, 2011

Couponing Love

Hi guys!  I think this is the longest I've gone without posting in a while...we've been gone, and it was nice to step away from the blog for a fews days.  Anyhow, I am now back to it.  I made a small trip to Publix yesterday to get some .09 cents peanut butter and .01 toilet paper...but other than that, it wasn't a very exciting trip. 

What I wanted to share today was a blog I like to read called Joy In Me.  Sara runs Joy In Me, and posts about all types of things pertaining to her life....she is an awesome photographer so her pictures are always amazing.  She got into couponing a while back and occasionally posts about her trips.  Her most recent post was about all of the things she got for free at Publix with their current Green Advantage Flyer.  Check her out!  You'll enjoy lots of beautiful views of her family, the ocean, and of course...couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment