Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coke Rewards: Six Flags Tickets!


So of course I used alot of my Coke Rewards points yesterday to buy a ticket to Six Flags, and then bought another one for my husband before the price goes up tomorrow for the summer rush...and then I try the Coke Rewards instant win game this morning, and won 2 free tickets, just like that!  Not that I'm complaining, I just wish I'd won those tickets before I shelled out the points and money yesterday!  Oh well, now we'll just have to go again!  hehe

Do ya'll want to win tickets to Six Flags/White Water?  All you have to do is be enrolled in the Coke Rewards program...you can get free codes to get free entries into the instant win if you just take a few minutes to find them.

     1. Visit http://www.mycokerewards.com/ and log in or create an account.
     2. Look for the “Instant Win” on the right hand side and click on “SEE ALL” link.
     3. Click on Six Flags Instant Win.
     4. Click on Rules.
     5. Go down to rule 5C “Free Method of Entry” and click on “CLICK HERE” to be credited one free play.  Put in the code it gives you.
    6. You can continue to go to 5C and repeat #5 until you have 5 free plays, then choose how you want to use your 5 free plays! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment