Saturday, April 30, 2011

What's on the Menu?


Here is what we had for dinner this past week; apparently it was a week of leftovers!  I am not a gourmet chef by any means, but I'm also trying to stay away from too many processed foods...I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of liking things that are bad for me!  I'm workin' on it though...we try not to waste much food in our house, hence all the leftovers...not my fave, but it means I don't have to cook again, right?

So, what are you cooking?

Saturday: Homemade chili & cornbread
Sunday: EASTER! Lunch wasn't until 3ish, so I never really ate dinner
Monday:Leftover chili for me, leftover random Easter dishes for hubby
Tuesday: Four cheese penne pasta with chicken and broccoli
Wednesday: Leftovers from Tuesday
Thursday: I was going to make turkey stroganoff, but we got an unexpected visit from some family that barely missed the tornado in Alabama, so we took them out for Mexican
Friday: Leftover calzone form my lunch, chicken noodle soup for hubby...random, I know!


I promise I'll actually cook a little more next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment