Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's on the Menu?


Here is what we had for dinner this week  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make!

Saturday: Had company over and wanted to do an Irish theme...I'm not one for corned beef and cabbage, so I made bangers and mash using this recipe.  Very tasty! I also made a chocolate cake using Guinness...and it was probably the best homemade chocolate cake I've ever made! 
Sunday: Penne alla vodka, except I had no vodka so I used white cooking wine instead
Monday: Baked Chicken with creamed corn and crescent rolls
Tuesday: Hubby was fasting, so I just ate leftovers
Wednesday: Pot roast w/ carrots, potatoes, onions, celery
Thursday: Hubby had work dinner and I just sat and graded while eating chips and queso...healthy, I know!
Friday: Waffle House w/ family

No comments:

Post a Comment