Monday, March 14, 2011

Kroger Mega Event: LOTS of Free Pasta!

I love Kroger Mega Events!  Thanks to the new one that started yesterday, I was able to get a ton of free pasta to add to our donation box to take to Florida.  I kept 3 boxes of pasta since my stash had begun to run low since....oh, this time last year...but I put the other 13 boxes in the donation box full of Prego marinara sauce from Publix's sale last week.

I also got lucky and found peelies on the chicken for $1 off chicken WYB Philadelphia cooking cream...which I was already planning on buying anyway!  And, the chicken is hormone free and was on Manager's Special...score!  I walked out of Kroger one very happy girl...until some meanie decided he was a better driver than me when I was trying to be nice to all the people waiting behind me...but whatever, he couldn't ruin my good mood. :) 

Everything except the chicken was part of the mega event...so I had 10 items, and got the $5 off twice...which I'm already counting in my prices below.


Total before coupons & store sales: $56.33
Total after coupons & store sales: $11.18
Savings: 80%

(15) Ronzoni Pasta @ .49 each, so $7.35 total
      -$1/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight pasta found in 1/23/11 SS
      -(7) $1/2 Ronzoni pasta, including Smart Taste, Healthy Harvest & Garden Delight found HERE
Final Price: FREE + .65 overage!

(2) Philadelphia Cooking w/ Creme @ $1.99 each, or $3.98 total
     -(2) $1.50/1 blinkies
Final Price: .98 for both, or .49 each

Annie's All Natural Salad Dressing @ $1.49
     -.75/1 mailed to me by company a few months ago
Final Price: .74 cents

Huluva Good Dip @ .99
      -.50/1 found HERE
Final Price: FREE + .01 overage!

Classico Pasta Sauce @ $1.99
     -$1/1 found on Ronzoni pasta box
Final Price: .99

Perdue All-Natural Chicken @ $5.54 & $5.50 each, so $11.04 total
     -(2) $1 off chicken WYB Philadelphia Cooking w/ Cream
Final Price: $10.04

1 comment: