Friday, January 7, 2011

What's on the Menu?


Here are the dinners we've had this week.  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make!  During Christmas we got the opportunity to dine with friends at their houses, dine with family, and dine out a little...so I got a nice break from cooking!  But, now it's back to it....

Sunday: Chicken & Herb Seasoned Pasta and peas
Monday: IHOP (it's a beginning of dating/beginning of new year tradition...and since I was sick over New Years, this was the first chance we had to go!)
Tuesday: Chili & cornbread
Wednesday: Hubby had to coach at wrestling tournament, so I went to support his kids...and took along a PB&J.  I know, I lead an exciting life, right?
Thursday:Chicken & biscuits in the crockpot
Friday:Will be in transit during dinner to go see theater performance at hubby's school, so probably fast food
Saturday: We have alot of chili and chicken/biscuits, so I think I see leftovers in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment