Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Black Swan

 Have any of ya'll seen Black Swan?  I'm a former ballerina and really wanted to see it...it only took me a few weeks after it came out to actually get to the theater...but holy cow, that was no ballerina movie.  It was INTENSE.  I knew it would be extreme but even I was shocked....when the movie was over, everyone just walked out of the theater stunned and speechless, it was so strange.  No whispering or anything....just silence!  I will say, Natalie Portman was AMAZING.  Along with Mila Kunis, who I can only see in That 70's Show...but she proved she was truly a great actress in this movie!

Anyway, I was very intrigued by the movie, and although it had absolutely nothing to do with couponing, I was curious to see if anyone else had thoughts on it...hubs and I had like an hour long discussion afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment