Friday, December 10, 2010

What's on the Menu?


I can't believe I haven't posted all week! It's been a busy week and the quick trip I made to the store was not a very good one...the most OOP I've spent in a long time!  That's what happens when there's no time to plan...

Here are the dinners we've had this week.  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make!

Sunday: Homemade lasagna (my first attempt!) and homemade bread!
Monday:Grilled chicken, red potatoes (we have a HUGE bag of them!) and green beans
Tuesday: I had a church meeting, so I have no idea what hubby ate!
Wednesday: Turkey stroganoff and rice
Thursday: Ribs and organic macaroni and cheese and homemade bread
Friday: Date night...not sure where we're going
Saturday:We will be going to the state championship game at the Dome since the school hubby teaches at is in it!  So, probably fast food...

No comments:

Post a Comment