Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Cookies

So I found out that my husband needed some goodies to take to school tomorrow...and since I haven't baked in a while, I was excited to have an exuse to make something cute!  I don't have any Halloween cookie cutters, so I had to improvise.  And I must say my improvisation turned out well. :)  I used a cookie cutter that is supposed to be for an ornament...I turned it into a pumpkin.  Here's how they turned out.  What do you think?
The lighter ones that look like they have lines...do have lines!  Before they went into the oven, I used a knife and just lightly drew lines on them...having no clue how they'd turn out.  I think they definitely look a lot more like pumpkins than the ones without lines.  Anyway, hope they're as yummy as they look!

No comments:

Post a Comment