Thursday, October 28, 2010

FREE Cereal AND Pasta!

Good morning at the local Publix?  Umm....YES!  Saving money is so addictive....I guess that's a good addiction though, right?  So my total for all of this was.....drumoll please.....$3.02!  I could've gone in the negative using manufacturer coupons, but I figured I'd stay a little positive so Publix wouldn't have to hand me cash, and it's not like I won't be using those coupons in the next week anyway for as fast we go through the granola.  And of course I bought Rotel last week thinking it never goes on sale...and it goes 5/$5 this week.  So I printed my coupon again and bought some more...that stuff is great to have lying around!  All but one of the Garden Delight pastas have been added to my donation pile.  I hadn't planned on buying this many, but then I found .50/1 peelies on all the boxes...which doubled to $1, making each box FREE + overage since they're BOGO this week.

Total before coupons & store sales: $52.06
Total after coupons & store sales: $3.02
Savings: 94.2% :) :) :)

***Also used Rite-Aid $5/25, but it was my last one!  Hope a new one comes out soon!

(6) Boxes Cascadian Farms Granola Cereal @ $1.99 (BOGO), so $11.94 total
       -(6) Whole Foods $1/1 CF cereal (exp 10/31)
       -(6) Publix $1/1 CF Cereal found in new booklet
Final Price: FREE + .06 overage!

(6) Ronzoni Pasta @ .90 (BOGO), so $5.37 total
       -(3) .50/1, doubled to $1, found on boxes
       -.75/1 found HERE
       -$1/1 Garden Delight found in 10/3 SS
       -$1/1 Healthy Harvest found HERE (now $1/2, instead of $1/1)
Final Price: FREE + .38 overage!

Marzetti Caramel Dip @ $3.49
      -$1/1 found in 9/19 SS
Final Price: $2.49

Publix Gallon Milk @ $2.49
      -no coupon

(3) Rotel @ $1, so $3 total
      -$1/3 found HERE
Final Price: $2 for 3, or .66 each (and to think I paid $1.39 for each can last week--augh!)

Publix Peanut Butter @ $2.39
      -Publix Mystery Penny Item in today's AJC
Final Price: a penny!

(3) Royal Gala Apples @ .99/lb (Awesome Price)
     -$1 off apples wyb Marzetti caramel dip
Final Price: .45

(6) Bananas @ .69/lb
     -no coupon
Final Price: $1.77

No comments:

Post a Comment