Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pincone Research

 
Another really good company I've heard about that enables you to try new products before they hit the shelves and/or give your opinion on existing products in order to earn points to cash in, is Pinecone Research.
 
I am not eligble this round, but I have registered and if they need my demographic, they'll let me know.  I hope I get picked at some point because I hear it's a great company to work with!  If you want to try some new products, this is a great way to do that.
 
Pinecone is accepting new members till the end of this month!  This site is by open registration only, they open it every few months to receive new members. 

For every survey taken with their site they pay very well and you always qualify because you've filled out screening surveys when you first begin with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment