Monday, September 6, 2010

Coupons in the Mail

  
Remember how I said I was trying to get into the habit of emailing companies, to see what good coupons I could get?  Well, here are some more I received!  Who doesn't love FREE bananas???  I know we go through alot of them in our house!  I didn't get a picture of it, but the other day I also received a coupon for a FREE citronella candle from OFF, worth up to a value of $8.  I know right now they're on clearance for about $3.50 at Target, so I think I'm going to go grab one today if I can before they get bought out.  What's funny is I didn't write the SC Johnson company about OFF candles....but I'm not complaining!  That same day, I also received a handful of coupons from Stoneyfield yogurt...all the same ones they have on their website, but I can only print them twice per month from there...so this gave me an extra set, which was nice because we eat that stuff daily!

Included in another's day mail was all of these coupons you can see above:
(2) $1/1 Arnold flat breads
(2) $1/1 Chiquita fruit & veggie bites
and best of all....
up to $1.25 worth of free bananas...which is about 4 or 5 good size bananas at Publix where they're a little bit more expensive....trying to decide if it's worth using that coupon elsewhere to get more bananas for the value of the coupon...hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment