Friday, August 20, 2010

What's on the Menu?


I'm going to try and make this a weekly thing, more to keep myself accountable for making good homemade meals, but I know it's fun to see what other people make too sometimes!  Here are the dinners we've had this week.  I'd love to hear what other people are eating, if you care to share. :)

Monday: Asian Peanut Butter Porkchops (see previous post for details), cheesy cauliflower and peas
Tuesday: Gluten-free pasta with alfredo sauce, broccoli and chicken (my sister came to visit, thus the reason for gf)
Wednesday: Fajitas with black beans & fruit
Thursday: Went to O'Charley's and ate dinner with one of hubby's fellow teachers, his wife and their super-cute 7 month baby!
Friday: Dinner out to celebrate hubby's mom's birthday.  Not sure of the location yet
Saturday: Wedding up in the mountains, so don't have to worry about food!
Sunday: Stouffer's Frozen Lasagna

No comments:

Post a Comment