Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I Just Love How Rite-Aid Pays ME!

So here's the loot I picked up at Rite-Aid this morning....all for free and then some! I hadn't been in a few weeks, and did miss some deals, but you win some, you lose some! I'll be donating the Pantene and Suave to our church, as I already have cabinets full of shampoo I've gotten for cheap, and giving the ReNu to my sister. Here's the breakdown of what I spent:

Purchased:
ReNu Contact Solution @ $7.29
Pantene Pro-V on clearance @ $2.49
Suave Professionals Conditioner @ $2.69
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste @ $2.49
No-Doz @ $5.99

Coupons:
$5/20 Purchase
$1.50 off any Pantene product (came from VocalPoint mailer)
Free Suave Professionals q (from Facebook)
.75 cents off Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
$1 off No-Doz
$2 off Renu Solution (Rite Aid Video Values q)
$2 off Renu Solution (manu q)

Single Check Rebates I'll get back
$7.29 from Renu Solution (making this a $4 moneymaker!)
$5 from No-Doz (making it free after q)

UP Rewards I Got Back on Receipt:
$2 from Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste (making it a .26 cents moneymaker!)

***note*** UP Rewards are new to Rite-Aid; they're like CVS ECB's, they print on your receipt and it's basically Rite-Aid monopoly money I can use on anything in my next purchase

Total before coupons, SCR, UP Rewards: $20.95
Total after coupons: $5.70+.66(tax)=$6.36 OOP
Total after coupons, SCR, UP Rewards: $7.93 PROFIT!!!!
Savings: Over 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment