Monday, May 3, 2010

Target 5/3

So like I said in a previous post, I went ahead and did the Greenworks deal, since I feel like I am constantly doing laundry, we like to use as natural as a detergent as we can, and it was a great deal!

You can see the post HERE and where to find the coupons to use.

In addition to the detergent, I went ahead and did the Vaseline Sheer Infusion deal...got it for .04 cents! See coupons used below!


Total before coupons: $35.39
Total after coupons: $15.39
Savings: 57%

Purchased:
2 60 load (90 oz) Greenworks Laundry Detergents @ $12.99 each, so $26 total (ouch!)
Vaseline Sheer Infusion 6.8 oz @ $3.79

Coupons:
2 $3 off Greenworks Detergent Target Web q's
2 $3 off Greenworks Facebook manu q's
1 $3.75 off Vaseline Sheer Infusion 6.8 oz or larger (found in 5/02 AJC)
1 $1.00 any Vaseline product Target web q (found HERE)
.05 cents credit for using reusable bag

No comments:

Post a Comment