Friday, April 16, 2010

Rite Aid 4/16

Yes, I went to Rite-Aid for the 2nd time this week! I was planning on making some money on the U by Kotex deal..until I got there and realized that doesn't start until Sunday...duh! I'd been checking out all the deals early and forgot which ones went with which week.

But, I did remember from my trip on Monday that they had a lot of John Frieda stuff on clearance at 50% off, which is much more what I'm willing to pay for it! On top of that, I had a $2.50 off coupon, although if I'd been smart, I would've printed more when they first came out...but how was I to know Rite-Aid would put JF on clearance??? So anyway, the main reason I went back was to do the U by Kotex deal (which I'll do next week, and make a dollar on after SCR!) and get JF. In addition, the Puffs Plus was on sale for 99 cents this week, and thanks to Vocalpoint, I had a $1 off coupon, so that was a .01 cent moneymaker!

Purchased:
1 Puffs @ .99 cents
1 John Frieda @ 3.24 (originally 6.48)

Coupons Used:
$1 off Puffs
$2.50 off any John Frieda product

Total before coupons & sales: 8.48
Total after sales: 4.23
Total after sales & coupons: .98 cents
Savings: 89%

No comments:

Post a Comment