Saturday, April 24, 2010

Publix 4/24

I wasn't planning on going to Publix over the weekend, but we ended up having to buy some food for a neighborhood cookout and for a party we're going to next weekend...and I was afraid all of the cereal would be gone if I wanted to long! Glad I went...they were getting low, although I could've always gotten a rain check if they were out. We did good in getting lots of organic goodies, although it definitely increased the total a little more than I was hoping for...oh well...at least I know it's good for my body! James went with me on this trip which helped...we split this into 2 transactions since he'd gotten the beer and I could use 2 xx/xxx coupons. So anyway...totals below.

Total before coupons: $74.99
Total after coupons: $27.22
Savings: 64%

That box of beer alone was $13...but with my thrifty shopping, I told James to check out with the beer, 3 boxes of cereal, and the milk, and got the cereal for free and used a $5/20 purchase, making his total ($10.40) less than the price of the beer alone!

Products Purchased:
6 boxes Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal @ $1.99, so $11.94 total
Arnold Bread @ $1.89
Hot Dog Buns @ $1.17
2 Snyder's of Hanover Organic Pretzels @ $2, so $4 total
3 Cascadian Farms Organic Veggies @ $1.99, so $5.97 total
Publix yogurt @ $1.69
Whole Flax Seed @ $1.69
2 Limes @ $1.18
3 Lemons @ $1.99
Strawberries @ $2.50
1 Can Black Eyed Peas @ 87 cents
1 Organic Green Pepper @ $2.99 (ouch!)
Organic Bananas @ $2.58
Publix Milk @ $2.28
12 Pack Sam Adams Beer @ $12.59

Coupons Used:
2 $2/3 or more Cascadian Farms Cereal (Publix q found here)
1 $2/3 or more Cascadian Farms Fruits or Veggies (Publix q found here)
6 Whole Foods $1/1 Cascadian Farms cereal
1 $1/1 Cascadian Farms product (Print here)
1 $1/2 Cascadian Farms Cereal (peelie found on previous purchase)
1 $1/2 Cascadian Farms Veggies or Fruits (peelie found on previous purchase)
2 $1/1 Synder's of Hanover Organic Pretzels
2 50 cents/1 Snyder's of Hanover Organic Pretzels (Publix q found here)
$5/20 purchase (Rite-Aid q from watching videos--see here)
$5/25 purchase (Rite-Aid q found here)

Happy shopping! Please let me know if I can help you find coupons anywhere on the internet. Thanks to the Whole Food q's, I got all the cereal for free! Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment