Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dinner Menu

Sorry I haven't put up a dinner menu in weeks!  We've been traveling here and there, and everywhere, and blogging became sporadic...thus no menus.  I am super close to my blog makeover being complete, and I'm really excited about it!  I'll give you a hint about it: it will be green. In more ways than one. :)

Anyway, here's the menu plan for this week...we both have a good many evening gigs this week, so leftovers are going to serve an important role as they are super fast to fix!

Sunday- Spinach Ravioli
Monday-Chili
Tuesday-Honey Orange Basil Chicken w/ corn on the cob and fruit
Wednesday-Leftover pasta primavera from Saturday
Thursday-Leftover chili or ravioli
Friday-Girls night out with my college roommates!
Saturday-Fajitas

No comments:

Post a Comment