Monday, August 1, 2011

CVS 8/1

How can it be August already?  Where did the summer go?  Alas, it's the start of another school year for my biology teaching husband...

But, while he is at school preparing for his students, I  went out to do some shopping this morning since I'd been gone the last week.  I made out pretty well, and will post my trips to CVS, Kroger and Publix all separately.  First up, CVS. And no, still not pregnant, but I have a bunch of friends who are, so I'm stocking up for all the baby showers in the next 6 months!
Total before coupons & store sales: $21.77
Total after coupons & store sales: $8.28
Savings: 62%

Transaction #1:
Pampers Swaddlers @ $8.99 (regularly $10.99)
    -$2/1 Pampers Swaddlers found in 7/31 SS
Final Price: $6.99+ .63 tax=$7.62
Received $1 ECB

Transaction #2:
Just the Basics Diapers on clearance @ $1.49 (orig. $5.99)
    -$1 ECB from previous transaction
Final Price: .49


Reach Total Care Floss on clearance @ .99 (orig. $3.99)
    -$1/1 found HERE
Final Price: FREE!

Total price: .49+.17tax=.66

No comments:

Post a Comment