Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vegetable Garden

Even though I am not a fan of vegetables at all, I am *trying* to eat more these days.  But, when they're ridiculously expensive at the store it gives me a good reason to not want to buy them!  As a result, we decided to try a grow a veggie garden this year....we started small, but so far, so good!  The tomatoes are already taking over the little 4x4 space, and the basil isn't too far behind it!  I've never had fresh herbs so I'm excited about using my basil and oregano this summer!  Anybody else got a garden going this year?
One of the tomato plants

Peppers

Oregano

Sweet basil

The tomatoes are growing!

The whole 4x4 garden...2 tomato plants, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper, oregano and basil

The cucumbers got their own spot since they grow and spread like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment