Saturday, April 23, 2011

What's on the Menu?


Here is what we had for dinner this past week  I am not a gourmet chef by any means, but I'm also trying to stay away from too many processed foods...I'll be the first to admit that I'm guilty of liking things that are bad for me!  I'm workin' on it though...

So, what are you cooking?

Saturday: Homemade hamburgers and sweet potato fries
Sunday: Penne regate (penne pasta w/ marinara sauce, mozzarella, & Italian sausage)
Monday: Lemon pepper chicken with creamy spinach and biscuits
Tuesday: Country fried steak (my first ever attempt!), macaroni and cheese (another first--from scratch) and green beans
Wednesday:Popcorn shrimp, baked potatoes and salad
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Date night....I can't believe it, but I actually ordered tilapia...it came with a lemon basil risotto and was really yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment