Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whole Foods Coupons

The last few trips I've made to Whole Foods, I haven't been able to find "The Whole Deal" catalog with the most current coupons, as seen above.  Luckily, Whole Foods puts them all online as well! :)  I love these coupons because I can use them as a competitor at my local Publix and stack them with a manufacturer q.  As much as I love Whole Foods, it gets expensive....quick! 

Anyway, I think there are a few good ones that I'll definitely use in the next few months...all coupons up on their website are due to expire May 31, 2011.  These are my favorites, but check out all the Whole Deal coupons HERE.


$1/1 Barbara's Bakery item, 5.5oz or larger
$1/1 Method item
$1/1 Muir Glen item
$1/1 Organic Valley Sour Cream
$1/1 Seventh Generation item

No comments:

Post a Comment