Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Making Extra Money: Survey Sites

One of the things I do to earn a little extra money is participate in a few sites where I answer surveys and get rewared with cash or points that I can then redeem for items like gift cards, Amazon credits, etc.  If you have a little extra time, it's definitely an easy way to earn some cash!  In fact, a few sites will even send you products to test before they go out on the market to get your feedback!  See below for a few of my favorite sites:

MySurvey: by far my favorite, I have cashed out a few times in about 9 months.

Mindfield Internet Panels: They don't send me as many surveys, but they pay cash (as opposed to points) for each survey which is really nice.

SurveySpot: I have not yet cashed out w/ SS, but hope to soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congratulations, you won the $5 Target gift card giveaway over at Frugal Follies! Please send me an email to confirm!

    -- Laura from Frugal Follies

    ReplyDelete