Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Killed the Electric Car?

In addition to teaching biology, my husband also teaches an environmental science class....this is his first year, and although we were already avid recycling, composting, cloth bag carrying environmentalists, I have learned so much from the topics he has been teaching.  Over the weekend we watched a documentary called "Who Killed the Electric Car?" that his class has been watching.  I was FLOORED.  I felt so ignorant that I'd never even heard of the EV1 and most of this was going on while I was in high school and college.  If you have Netflix or some other way to get the documentary, I highly suggest it....it's worth the hour and a half it will take to watch it, and will melt your heart.  Hopefully this will get passed on....

Here is the trailer for the documentary...I hope it gets you hooked!


1 comment: