Thursday, February 24, 2011

Target: Free Finish Detergent!

I didn't take a picture, but I'll go ahead and let ya'll know what I got....I missed all the Valentine's clearance but that's probably a good thing. :)  I wasn't in any rush to get over there after last week anyway.

I did stop by this morning though to pick up my free dishwashing detergent. though (I love how I have to read my own post 3 times a couple hours later to find my grammatical mistakes!)  And, I ended up getting a cute shirt I can wear for work or just to be casual at home.

Total before coupons & store sales: $18.83
Total after coupons & store sales: $8.80
Savings: 53%

10-ct Finish Quantum @ $2.50 (sale price)
     -$1.50/1 Finish Quantum 10-ct or bigger Target printable (no longer available)
     -$1/1 Finish Quantum found in 1/23/11 SS
Final Price: FREE!

20-ct Finish Gelpack w/ Jet Dry @ $2.50 (sale price)
     -$1.50/1 Finish Jet Dry Target printable found HERE
     -.75/1 Finish Powerball or Gelpac found in 1/23/11 SS
Final Price: .25 cents!

Merona 3/4 Black Shirt @ $10
     -20% select Merona items Target printable found HERE
Final Price: $8

No comments:

Post a Comment