Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentines Candy

 So I knew Valentines Day is still a little while off...and is totally a made-up holiday by candy, card and flower companies...but I can't say I don't like to be pampered a bit...am I right, ladies?  And also...I LOVE CHOCOLATE.  Healthy? No.  Deliciously yummy?  YES!!!!

There are some good coupons out right now for Valentine's candy....if you wait until the week before, they'll disappear, I promise! Go ahead and print them now and save them if you're afraid you'll eat all the candy before Valentine's actually arrives. :)

Interested in any of these?
$1/2 Mars Seasonal Candy (M&M's, Dove, etc)
$1.50/2 Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts bags, any size
$1.50/1 Nestle Fun Size Valentine Exchange Pack
.75/1 Nestle Crunch or Butterfinger Hearts bag, any size
$2/1 Wonka Exceptionals Assorted Chocolate Heart box

No comments:

Post a Comment