Monday, January 31, 2011

Grocery Coupon Q&A

UPDATE: Keeping this post at the top of the page for easy access!

I know there are times lots of coupon newbies have questions but are afraid they are "stupid" questions, so they don't want to ask.  I am here to tell you there are no stupid questions in the world of couponing!  Although I am leaps and bounds ahead of where I was last year at this time (just starting out when I thought you couldn't mix and match the Mega Event items at Kroger, so I had 10 Rotel, 10 veggies, etc!), I continue to learn new things about couponing on a regular basis.

So....here is my request:  if any of ya'll have ANY questions about couponing, leave them in this post.  I'll compile all the questions and answers and create another post so everyone can share the knowledge.

Ask away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm aware that most of the stupid questions you get come from me, but you'll just have to deal with that because I saved $40 on groceries and I'm not going back!

    My question: At publix, how many coupons per item can you have? Is it 1 store q and 1 mfr q per item, or just 1 of any kind of q per item? Or maybe it's neither and you'll rock my world with some sort of crazy couponing magic!

    ReplyDelete