Friday, November 12, 2010

What's on the Menu?



Here are the dinners we've had this week.  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make!

Sunday: Baked chicken, hashbrown casserole & green beans
Monday: Penne Rigate (penne pasta, sausage, marinara sauce, cheese)
Tuesday: Me: Pasta leftovers. Hubby: Chicken leftovers
Wednesday: Ground Beef-N-Biscuits
Thursday: On the run so I had Chick-Fil-A, hubby had leftovers
Friday: Dinner at Agave for my cousin's b-day
Saturday: Grilled chicken with lemon juice, red and green peppers, and rice

3 comments:

  1. We had pot roast last night (I make it the easiest and most delicious way!) and tonight we're having jambalaya. Some time in the next week we'll be eating turkey chilli, and some really delicious crock pot pork chops and mashed potatoes. I almost feel prepared for my meals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pork chops and mashed potatoes sounds yummy...can i come over for dinner because i have no plans yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. You're always welcome at my house! But please be aware that we don't have a table yet, so if you're expecting anything fancier than eating out of your lap, or sitting on the floor eating off the coffee table then your expectations are too high.

    ReplyDelete