Friday, November 5, 2010

What's on the Menu?


Here are the dinners we've had this week.  Feel free to share what you're eating...I feel like we eat the same thing all the time, so I like hearing what others make!

Monday: Mexican Casserole
Tuesday: Pot Roast w/ Broccoli and rolls
Wednesday: Leftover pot roast
Thursday:I had a church event that served appetizers, so hubby was on his own.  He had more leftovers.  Good thing that pot roast goes a long way!
Friday:Dinner with family
Saturday: Probably pizza with football or some other super healthy dinner...
Sunday: Not the slightest clue.  Like, not even an inkling of what we might have.  I should probably get on that.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like we eat the same things all the time too. I also usually don't know what we'll be eating until the day I actually have to make it. Oops.

    ReplyDelete