Friday, September 10, 2010

What's on the Menu?


Here are the dinners we've had this week. I feel like I keep saying this, but it was a busy week for us.  It seems at the beginning of the week I have these grand plans for cooking...and then something pops up every night!  Like, I got invited to a Braves game on Thursday, on Tuesday.   Unfortunately hubby couldn't go due to Friday being a school day..but this gal did! 

I'd love to hear what other people are eating, if you care to share. :)

Monday: Whole wheat spaghetti, with Prego sauce that was "beefed up" a little, half of a Jimmy Dean sausage roll that was added to the sauce....if you use the HOT sausage, it gives a nice little kick!

Tuesday: I had a UMW (United Methodist Women) meeting for church right smack in the middle of dinner time, so we just munched on leftovers.

Wednesday: MORE spaghetti at Wednesday night dinner at church

Thursday: Braves Game!  My dad bought us Publix sandwhiches, we brought come chips, and bought a couple of cokes...much cheaper than buying everything at the stadium.  Unfortunately, it was a ROUGH game...

Friday: Tailgating at the high school where hubby teaches before first home football game

Saturday: As usual, we got invited to dinner and SEC football at the in-laws...so they cooked us steaks, baked potatoes, eggplant and corn on the cob. YUMMY!

Sunday:  We have a meeting at church, and dinner is included...but I have no idea what it is!  Hopefully not just sandwiches...

No comments:

Post a Comment