Monday, September 13, 2010

Rite Aid 9/13



It was a big day at Rite-Aid!  I kept writing all these different scenarios, but they kept changing...I must've spent an hour in the store sitting on the ground doing math...I know I looked funny, but I'm ok with that!  I also went to a different Rite Aid than the one I usually go to since it's newer and I was running an errand close to that one anyway...so I figured I'd check it out...and I had a great experience!  They're extremely coupon-friendly which doesn't always happen, unfortunately.  So in 2 transactions, here's what I got:

Transaction 1:

(1) Clearasil @ $8.99 (I got the last $5.49 one...boo)
    -used $2 off any Clearasil product found HERE
(1) Clearasil @ 5.49
     -used $2 off any Clearasil product found HERE
(2) Clearasil @ $2.75 (Buy 1, Get 1 50% off)
    -used (2) $1/1 peelies found on previous products
Butterfinger @ .69
    -used FREE butterfinger received via facebook promotion

Also used a $4/20purchase earned from Video Values (please ask if you have no idea what I'm talking about when I say video values!)
Total before store sales & coupons: $26.17
Total before coupons but after store sales: $20.67
Total after coupons: $10.70
UP Rewards received: $5 (for buying $15 worth of Clearasil products)

Transaction 2:

Maybelline Sensationals Lip Gloss @ $3.71 (40% off all Maybelline products this week)
      -used $2/1 Video Values
      -used $2/1 in RP 9/12/10

Maybelline Mascara @ $3.11 (received $1 UP)
      -used $2/1 Video Values
      -used $1/1 in RP 9/12/10

Oral-B 3D White Manual Toothbrush @ $2.99
     -no coupon, but received $1.50 in UP's and should receive $2 SCR, make this free + overage

Johnson & Johnson Baby Lotion @ $3.99 (received $1 UP)
     -$1/1 Video Values
     -$1/1 an J&J baby product found in AJC


Reese's Peanut Butter Cup 2-count (needed a filler item to consume the tax)

Total before coupons & store sales: $20.96
Total after store sales but before coupons: $13.80
Total after sales & coupons: $4.80+tax, and used $5 UP to pay most of it
Total after coupons: .68+.85 tax=$1.53 OOP

AND, I have $3.50 in UP rewards to use next time, and will receive $2 SCR, so in all, I spent $6.73 for all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment