Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Coke Rewards-Instant Win Game

Want to win some free gift cards from My Coke Rewards?  Right now there are three instant win games and you can play for free.  Just follow the instructions below.
  1. Visit http://www.mycokerewards.com/ and log in or create an account.
  2. Look for the “Instant Win” on the right hand side and click on “SEE ALL” link.
  3. Click on whichever game you want to play.
  4. Click on Rules.
  5. Go down to rule 5C “Free Method of Entry” and click on “CLICK HERE” to be credited one free play.
  6. You can continue to go to 5C and Click Here until you have 5 free plays, then choose how you want to use your 5 free plays! 
After many days of trying, I finally won a $15 gift card to Best Buy, so it IS possible!  Let me know if you win anything and good luck!

Thanks I Heart Saving Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment