Friday, September 3, 2010

Kroger 9/2

Since Kroger is right next to Publix, and I had a few coupons I knew would double to get me some free stuff, I made a quick stop over there.  The funny thing was, the cashier and I got into a conversation about couponing and she was telling me about how she shops at Publix because they have a better coupon policy!  Too funny...

Anyway, you can't beat super cheap veggies and rice, free frozen novelties, and items to donate!


Total before coupons & store savings:$8.11
Total after coupons & store savings: $1.15
Savings: 86%

(2) Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggies @ 10/$10, so $1 each
     -$1/2 Birds Eye Steamfresh found HERE (these are also BOGO at Publix this week, for $1.19 each, so buy 2, use q, makes them .69 cents each....STILL cheap veggies!!!)
Final Price: 2 for $1, or .50 cents each

Mahatma Rice @ $1.09
    -$.50/1, doubled to $1, found HERE
Final Price: .09 cents

Minute Maid Fozen Lemonade @ 10/$10, so $1 each
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, found in RP, 8/15/10
Final Price: Free!

Van Camp Pork-N-Beans @ 10/$10, so $1 each
    -.50/1, doubled to $1, found in SS 8/01/10
Final Price: Free! (to be donated to local shelter)

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I agree Publix has a much better coupon policy! However, sometimes you can't beat the deals at Kroger, like $0.09 Rice ~ awesome!

    ReplyDelete